rice or no rice?

mteg

Automatic Lover

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Lol, it's ricey cause your jumping on the re-badging bandwagon. Keep it A or debadge. If you are not willing to do the full front end conversion, why bother spending the money to buy red h badges. Lol, Jdm is becoming the new rice.
Please don't bring that topic in here.

NoodLeMan416

Sonic Fucking BOOM
But there IS a difference. Buying a cheap visual mod is nothing, I have a cheap ill-fitting type-r replica front lip..dont mind it. But performance enhancing mods are a totally different story. Were talking about parts that can affect power, drivability, even the life of the engine.
I dont need to say anything more than look at Blox's camshafts compared to Skunk2. Youre the kind of guy to put Blox cams in your car and claim no difference.
Huh????? Again i was saying that i wouldn't buy FAKE EMBLEMS OR FAKE PERFORMANCE PARTS. What don't you guys get? I'm not gonna put some cheap ass part on my car its a waste of money. I'd be raplacing it all the time when it craps out or fades or falls off or whatever else could go wrong with a fake ass part. TO ME THERE IS NO DIFFERNCE BETWEEN BUYING A FAKE PERFORMANCE PART AND BUYING A FAKE EMBLEM. I WOULDN'T DO EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
FAKE, referring to a not mentioned, or not known company product. alot of good items are sold without a name or an unknown name. remembet that every company started somewhere. they didnt just pop up...