94 integra rs is down for a week : _ _ (

jdm_mike19

I was driving from autozone today and just crusing not romping on it just driving normal listning to the new CD i made and i get to the stop light before the over pass by my work cause i had to go talk to my supervisor cause im becoming one too.... and guess what The fucking integra turns into a subaru head gasket blew had hella antifreez in the 4 cyclinder by the cams sounded like a suby so i pulled over poped the hood and none of the hoses blew off but there was shit everywhere so shut her off sat there called my dad, my pops came we talked about it. and i drove the bitch home she was slower than a fucking kite!!! sounded like shit i am so upset im gonna cry lol but just means i get to tear my hole shit apart and do a head gasket this weekend ill have pics to keep u all posted on what goes down so wish me luck peeps:evil::

jdm_mike19

dude ima just fix it cause if i get this new position at work im either droppin in a gsr or down payent on a rsx type s

jdm_mike19

lol if i get my supervisor position its either getting a C1 or its getting sold and im getting a rsx type S Then K pro then stage crower stage 2 cams can some one say VTEC!!!!!