Need to see some pics!

maxman

Im finally looking into doing springs since my tax return should be here any day and right now i dont know if i should go with the tein S-Tech's or the skunk2 springs... I had the tein's on my old civic and loved them but i kind of want to go lower but still make it up my driveway... If anyone has any pics of there cars with the skunk2 or the tein springs that i could see that would be awesome.
Thanks,
Max

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
yea i wanna get tien-s or skunk2's. Ive herd nothing but good from them. Ive herd from people dropped low on some skunk2's and the ride was great.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Keep in mind that the Skunk2s are a bit more on the stiff side. The TEINs have a more mild ride.

maxman

yea, I loved the s-tech's on my civic but i think i want to go just a little bit lower like the skunk2's but if its the difference of the ride quality then i would much rather have the smoother ride over the quarter inch more of a drop

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
oh you dont wanna know lol. Im lowered on stock struts with adjustable coilovers. Its stiff but i feel nothing that tophats cant fix. but i want to get skunk2's with top hats.

maxman

yea, skunk2's are a little lower... And there a little bit cheaper too. dont know about many people on here but i bought my last set of s-techs off ebay shipped for $145 from one of the ebay stores. The skunk2's are only $139 shipped, the s-techs are $169 shipped...

Im torn between the two. Some pics of cars with the set-up's would really help...

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Not the greatest pic, but I have the S-Techs.

I'll be doing a photoshoot soon so be on the lookout for that.