I Bought A Teg!!!!!!!!!

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
finally after searching and searching, and driving 600 miles and 13 hours round trip, I drove home a 99 Ls. I'm very happy. Finally, My search is over, I feel very relaxed now. I'll post some pics up tomorrow. Silver, 5spd and I didnt' settle either.

dc4_2NR

haha i got my teg 3 days ago i bet ur happy as i was!

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
Grats, I just bought a 98 ls black and I am super excited to get started on this thing.

redwing24

there is a couple trouble spots on the outside, that I'm going to take care of, Ground control coilovers on stock shocks(wich are shot) replace them next week, with camber kit, washer trick. hi flow cat. Inside is really nice with leather and have a ton of aftermarket parts on it too. great deal for 4200 bucks.

I'll post some more up tomorrow of the rest. enjoy.

Last edited:

Messiah62

nice blades, why does it have the old style mirrors? That thing also has some super clean head lights. Seats are in look perfect. Good job man, how much did you get it for? Get amber corners and itr lip.

redwing24

I'll get some exterior pics up tomorrow. and for the mirrors no clue. I'm very new to the teg scene. Since this is my first one, so I learning as I go. Have been a civic guy for years.