Need Opnion...JDM??

AllMoToR_TeG

CHiCk WiT HoT CaRz
Hey Everyone.. Well First Off I’m NEW.. Second I Have To Make A Decision & I Need Help.. Cause It’s Hard For Me To Decide To Stay Stock OEM Or Change To JDM.

My Story.. I Have THIS Freshly Painted Teg.. I’ve Had Since April 07. It Is Mi 1St Teg And Let Me Tell everyone I Got So Attached To It, I Treat It Like A Baby. Always Washing, Wiping Down, Or Just Making Sure It’s Not Scratched. I Drive It Everywhere & Always Lock It Up Really Good B4 Leaving It Out Alone...((STROLL DOWN)

Well........ The Bad Part.. I Had My Car Parked Outside Of My Job, Sitting So Beautifully In The Sun.... WHEN SOME OLD-Ass A**hOlE Came & Crashed Right Into My Baby :( Pushing Into Another Car And F**KEd Up My Back Bumper :shockl: .... ((STROLL DOWN))

So.. Now I Have The Option To Go Back To The Same Old 00' Front... -Or- Go JDM... Change Front, Motor, Everything Possible To JDM.. So Please EveryOne Start Giving Opinions.. The More Opinions The Easier My Decision GETS.. LOL. Thanks Everyone :hi:

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
It's really up to you it is your car but if you have the money and can afford it I'd say go JDM front end conversion.

AllMoToR_TeG

CHiCk WiT HoT CaRz
Ur Right DA_Integra.. but i wanna know what would look sweeeeet. I lOvEd My 00' Front.. and Money aint a problem. its the matter of i want what looks Good. what everyone thinks would look better on a DB8.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Ur Right DA_Integra.. but i wanna know what would look sweeeeet. I lOvEd My 00' Front.. and Money aint a problem. its the matter of i want what looks Good. what everyone thinks would look better on a DB8.
Well if you want what looks best then i'd go with the JDM front end conversion. For some reason I was never a fan of the gen 3 round headlights.

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
personally, and this is just my opinion, i think you should stick with the USDM. i mean if you look through many threads on this forum SOOOOOOO many people are goin towards jdm fronts....its gettin overplayed in my opinion. Personally i think you should go back to how you had it. looks more aggressive in my opinion.

AllMoToR_TeG

CHiCk WiT HoT CaRz
personally, and this is just my opinion, i think you should stick with the USDM. i mean if you look through many threads on this forum SOOOOOOO many people are goin towards jdm fronts....its gettin overplayed in my opinion. Personally i think you should go back to how you had it. looks more aggressive in my opinion.
True.. A LOt oF ppL ARe Doinq the JDM lo0K. aNd i dO haTe tO lo0k So muCh Like OthERs..

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
It's up to you. Don't let us make your decision.

Bizkit64

Yo?
How much money did you get from the dude? Personally if you got a good amount go get a real ITR or a S2000 baby!!!

AllMoToR_TeG

CHiCk WiT HoT CaRz
iDK whAT imMa dO.. Cuz WiT My 00' FrOnt PpL WeRe StoPpin & StaRin At My SuPEr ClEan TeG. SoME BreAtHLess (lOl)... ShiT Was BeAuTifuL anD ShiNy. But TheN AgAin i Haven't SeeN SoO ManY DB8's WITh the JDM Front.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
iDK whAT imMa dO.. Cuz WiT My 00' FrOnt PpL WeRe StoPpin & StaRin At My SuPEr ClEan TeG. SoME BreAtHLess (lOl)... ShiT Was BeAuTifuL anD ShiNy. But TheN AgAin i Haven't SeeN SoO ManY DB8's WITh the JDM Front.
True... But I'm sticking with my 94-97 front end. Si-VTEC status right hurr!

santanard

VTAKKKK
USMD front and use the extra money to get a lip,suspension whatever else you want for the car

oh and youll get a very nice payment my bro got like 1,200 and he had a little dent in the fender from when this bitch backed in to him....

but most important its your car you drive it every day so do what you want and not what anyone else tells you to...

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
ACCORD FRONT END CONVERSION FTW!!!!

i love mines, but i love it more cause i didn't spend a dime for it! LEGIT s0n!