CI Business Cards

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
lol, I gadda make my money some how!!
you're not very good at it, then. wasn't your account in the negative this morning?? lol

make something cool, jake! quit slacking.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'll have Coy make us a flyer. He likes doing this kind of stuff. Anyone is free to make some. Post them up!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i didnt really know what to put.. but i added a 'blank square' so you could write down your sn or whatever.. its about a quarter size of a sheet of paper (5.5"x4.25")

i know its nothing great.. but its 12 in the am and im about to hit the sack.. if anyone knows the font used for the banner, please let me know!!

any insight on what i should put, feel free to criticize..

heykosal

Angkorian
i didnt really know what to put.. but i added a 'blank square' so you could write down your sn or whatever.. its about a quarter size of a sheet of paper (5.5"x4.25")

i know its nothing great.. but its 12 in the am and im about to hit the sack.. if anyone knows the font used for the banner, please let me know!!

any insight on what i should put, feel free to criticize..
thats pretty nice!!

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I think I'll take a stab at this tonight when I get off. I still have to my a flyer in the PS section so I'll be in photoshop tonight.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I think I'll take a stab at this tonight when I get off. I still have to my a flyer in the PS section so I'll be in photoshop tonight.
Sounds good man. Anything that will help spread the word. I really wanna build up SoCal. We are mad lacking right now.

kcombs

GS=goes slow
there is all kinds of integras around hear could prob get them to join.

btw g3teg97 i think i saw you the other day.