CI Business Cards

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I've been seeing a lot of Tegs lately and suddenly came up with the idea of using business cards to try to get them to join CI. Since most of the members on here are from the east coast, I thought I'd try to expand here in the west side. But I wanted to do it in a professional and friendly manner. I was wondering if anyone wanted to make a design for the cards and maybe Jay Jay could start making some. I'm not sure about pricing, but I'd be down to pay for a box or two. Yay or nay?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I know we used to have them for CC when it was first starting out, I dont think I have any left now.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I always see people with Integra's and tell them they should join CI. I don't think they take me seriously since I drive DSM's LOL

They probably think I'm making fun of them

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ lol, probably.

I remember i was on a different site started by a member here...

older guys probably remember Greg (forcefed)... You guys didn't really like him.. lol
We were doing posters and stuff that you could print out on your own printer. I'm sure someone could make up an image that you could just print on some nicer paper or something...

I'll talk to my Skate rep and see if he could also hook us up. I know we print cards for the skate company... I'm sure we could work something out with him. (if we really want to do it)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Like I said, I'm down to do it. How do you guys feel about this? SoCal is full of Integras. I can maybe convert a few T-I peeps too. Lol!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i could try asking them again to sign up here but then that'd be me x 6 minus the douche effect.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I think a simple printable flyer is the way to go. I know they have had one on G2IC for a while now.

heykosal

Angkorian
I think a simple printable flyer is the way to go. I know they have had one on G2IC for a while now.
excellent idea. that way there is no ordering. i just print what i need. i kind of want it to be vivid and bold. gets the point across. and i think itd look great on gloss photo paper. i can even shrink it down to 4x6 or 5x7 and do photo size or postcard size!!

great idea Matt:thumbs up

now whos gonna come up with the flyer? i suck at computer imaging and graphics so....

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Somebody needs to design something simple, if it has a car should be an outline. Smaller size is a plus, dont need a whole sheet of paper per flyer.