What would you guys do?

kevinphan

I'm in the market for an Integra I found 3 worth looking at which one would you guys choose I am thinking of the Yellow 96 GSR but give me your opinions :)

1996 Integra GSR:
Here

1996 Integra GSR Dark Green:
Click here

Last one:
Click Here

If you guys could give me some of your opinions that would be awesome!

santanard

VTAKKKK
first: why fake the funk?
second: it ok but you can have leather,2000 front end and rear bumper..etc....
third: good choice miles on a honda dont matter as long as it was taken care of...

i personal would choose the third one but it going to be you car so YOU do want you please to

oh a H22 swap is not expensive

striker.2006

REDJDM
The first one is nice but you have to take into consideration what idiot was driving it and how hard he pushed that motor. From the looks of the pictures he never payed attention to detail. the wires are a mess and he didnt even have the engine bay sprayed the same color as the rest of the car. I would go with number 3 because the interior is nice and the outside isnt bad. you will have a chance to make it your own aswell, not someone elses broken dream.

kcombs

GS=goes slow
it's up to you but i would.
the 2000 has more miles but harder to steal cause of the immobilizer chip in the key.
but it will be your car so only you can choose.

99Geezer

The first one is nice but you have to take into consideration what idiot was driving it and how hard he pushed that motor. From the looks of the pictures he never payed attention to detail. the wires are a mess and he didnt even have the engine bay sprayed the same color as the rest of the car. I would go with number 3 because the interior is nice and the outside isnt bad. you will have a chance to make it your own aswell, not someone elses broken dream.
thank god someone knows what to look for. I agree with this guy, the third one is legit.

kevinphan

Alright I called up the lady for car number 3 meeting her sometime in the near future and then maybe I will purchase it, I will keep you guys updated!

Is there a topic or a guide to replace certain parts at certain miles?