Are these Teggy's worth it??

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
Guy is selling a 97 coupe teggy, for 4900 , white with spoiler with 55000 miles on it. It is an auto, but I really want a manual. says it is in great shape, white and bone stock. What do you think? If it is good, I'm going to sell my civic 97 4dr and and pic this up.

then another guy is selling a 97 sedan teggy, with sunroof tein springs with 155ooo miles on it, cracked windshield and broken out passenger taillight for 2400 black, auto.

out of these two which one is a better deal. thanks.

redwing24

I know, I'm torn. I really love driving sticks though. maybe I'll just keep fixing up my civic and wait till the right deal comes around.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
If you're considering spending $5k then I would hold out till I find a deal on a GSR

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
It bugs the shit out of me. "I have two Teg's in my garage." It's "Tegs"!

Also the infamous "headers" problem. People, you only have one fuckin header on your motor. Not two! Shit!

Ok I'm done. Thank you.

redwing24

Ok, I'll wait I want one,but there is some stuff I gotta do to the civic before I can sell it for what I want. so then, what is a good year for a GSR??? give me some pointers.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
They are all good and are rated the same. 94-95 is OBD1 and has the older front end and the fat 5 rims. 96 is OBD2 with the snowflake rims. The 97 has the newer mirrors and mesh rims. The 98-01 have the newer front end, rear bumper and all red tail lights and come with GSR blade rims

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
It bugs the shit out of me. "I have two Teg's in my garage." It's "Tegs"!

Also the infamous "headers" problem. People, you only have one fuckin header on your motor. Not two! Shit!

Ok I'm done. Thank you.
i'd love to see your response to a Vtech post :lol: