Need help deciding on exhaust

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
I'm still saying that when i get an exhaust it's going to be the APEXi WS2, APEXi Noir, or a custom system with a Mugen Twin loop.

I'm liking the love for the WS2 on here though :D

NoodLeMan416

Sonic Fucking BOOM
What about Megan Racing Drift Spec? A friend of mine had it on his celica al-trac and my cousin has it on a mazda protege hatch and it sounds amazing. Its on the loud side but thats how i like them.

Winki

Undercover mod
What about Megan Racing Drift Spec? A friend of mine had it on his celica al-trac and my cousin has it on a mazda protege hatch and it sounds amazing. Its on the loud side but thats how i like them.
eh i had one on my teg for a while its ok and ther not priced bad

NoodLeMan416

Sonic Fucking BOOM
True. i think it depends on what car you put it on to. Cause on my cousins mazda it fits it perfect, but i could see it looking bad on a teg. Buddy Clubs prices didn't look that bad either, i think it was under $600. I like the look of Spec II and III, but IV looks too funny. There is a pic the website, something just doesnt look right.

heykosal

Angkorian
N1's are too loud and ricey for my tastes. I agree with Matt, choose the WS2.

I hated my N1, im glad it was stolen. But im probably going to end up with another N1 type muffler for my turbo setup. But turbos are good mufflers so...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Here's a little clip of my WS2. It kinda sucks cuz there was so much nice inside the parking structure. I'll take another clip soon.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
that's great and everything, I love mine.. but they don't make them anymore and it's hard to find a used one 4sale!!
between those choices I would get the greddy ti-c
lol, really?

I just bought one for my 93 civic 2 weeks ago.... That's weird. lol