My '97 Integra Build

Sleeper

Here is my 1997 Acura Integra. I love this car and I really don't think I will ever be able to give it up. I learned a lot on this car and I am still learning a lot on it.

I got the car in April 2006. Since then I have done a bit of work on it but nothing big. Now I am more into the performance part of things so I am working on a turbo build right now.

Here are pictures... I will start from when I first got it and how it progressed over the past couple years.

When I first got it and took her home:

It had the '98-'01 rear bumper but a dumb kid rear ended me and the shop ripped me off and put a '94-'97 bumper on. So I am still looking for a '98-'01 Rear bumper

I did the '98-'01 front end conversion, lowered it on Koni Yellow/Ranco Coil overs, and got a set of Rota GT3's.

Here are some pics taken by a local photographer.

I put the car away this winter and went back to the '94-'97 front end. I took the power steering and A/C out. I also got a bunch of turbo parts as well. But here is what the car looks like right now in my garage.

Now for pics of all the GOODIES!

Precision 525cc injectors

I will get pics of more stuff soon.

I don't have a turbo yet. If anyone has one from their old set up that is a T3/T4. I might be interested in buying it.

Sleeper

Looks good! Get some amber sidemarkers mhmm. How do you like your suspention? I'm looking for some Koni's might buy this set up:

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=2028746
I really like the suspension. Its worth the money.

what did you do with the old front end ???
I traded with a guy for his '94-'97 front end along with some cash.

what injectors are those?
They are Precision 525cc