my 2001 black GSR

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
whats up people its been awhile

I been buying parts for my new engine build so far I have the following

P&P GSR head by REV, Rev TT Ret, Rev Dual Valve sp, Carrera valves, decked.
JDM 98 Spec ITR Short block new rings and bearings
Skunk2 pro series Stage 1 cams
New ITR Valve Cover & Oil cap
New Mishimoto aluminum radiator and 2 10" slim fans ( my OEM went south!)

Im trying to get Spoon cam gears to go with a Spoon theme under the hood8) This will be a slow process:(

Parts Im saving for ^^^^^^
JDM 4 2 1 header and heat shield for a stealth look (Faky cost $250 cant beat that:D)
P28 ECU and chrome for tuning
Skunk Pro series intake manifold
Blox 70 MM throtle body ^^^ this combo JHPusa has it at a great price.
cold air intake ( dont know yet what brand)

If any body has these parts cheap and clean let me know.
Nice mod list you got there. Do you even have any Spoon mods under the hood?

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
No I been buying all my parts cash, when I get the motor running and tuned then I will begin looks.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
No I been buying all my parts cash, when I get the motor running and tuned then I will begin looks.
I was just wondering cause you said that you wanted to get Spoon cam sprockets to match the Spoon stuff you had in the engine bay. I wanted to know what you have right now under the hood.

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
Nothing worth mentioning. I m collecting for now, the motor should be closed by the end of march. But
thats as far for now. I want to build it right the first time, so the list of parts I still need will be bought by
April.

No no spoon yet, I have a 1969 Corolla KE15 that just went into the body shop for a full restoration and soon after leather guts. Thats were my money is mostly going.

But once that engine is built and sitting in the bay and some real serious tuning, the next phase will be rims. 8)
VAZ

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Nothing worth mentioning. I m collecting for now, the motor should be closed by the end of march. But
thats as far for now. I want to build it right the first time, so the list of parts I still need will be bought by
April.

No no spoon yet, I have a 1969 Corolla KE15 that just went into the body shop for a full restoration and soon after leather guts. Thats were my money is mostly going.

But once that engine is built and sitting in the bay and some real serious tuning, the next phase will be rims. 8)
VAZ
Nice! Good luck with the build man!

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
Thanks Im waiting on the mailman to drop of the Aluminum radiator so I can throw that back on with the slim
fans. I put all the parts I pulled of my stock engine back on to serve as a daily for now.:???:
If this engine stock is fun I cant wait till i get the build done.

jdmseng

I <3 B18c1's and c5's.
nice lca's, skunk 2 s are the shit... i had the same ones, gold stands out.

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
No, I been buying my parts cash, staying away from big spending. I started saving for them already8)
hopefully sometime in the summer. I got a long way to go.

I did go wingless, and removed they rear windshiel washer. I got to tell you guys that was refreshing, I fell in love all over again. It felt like I got a new car.

I still have the rims it came with, so cosmetically besides the later modes the car remains the same.

vtecvaz

vtecvaz

Just some pics of the new stuff and finally my first new spoon purchase.
I have owned several spoon goodies back when I lived in Japan but all second hand, and I had a CRX with a Mugen kit and RNR's.