New Intgera Suspension Issues!

GiRLYTeGGy

Hey So I jUst got this 97 teggy and it was droped from the previous owner super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheap!!!!!!!!!!! well im trying to figure out what springs to put on it..... can you make any suggestion on something good, i found these springs with stuts for $500 what ya think....... please help!!!!!

Winki

Undercover mod
Hey So I jUst got this 97 teggy and it was droped from the previous owner super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheap!!!!!!!!!!! well im trying to figure out what springs to put on it..... can you make any suggestion on something good, i found these springs with stuts for $500 what ya think....... please help!!!!!
wich springs did you find?

GiRLYTeGGy

i cant even remember they were adjustable i really dont wanna spend that much though! what do you think?

Winki

Undercover mod
well its hard to find quality stuff unless your willing to spend money, you get what you pay for. so you only looking to spend 500 or less? you can always replace your springs if you just want it lower but i will always recomend decent coilovers.
;)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
First and foremost, welcome to CI! For springs, you can never go wrong with the TEIN S-Tech, Eibach Pro-Kit, or Sportline Kit (Also Eibach). For shocks, I recommend Koni Sport. If you're on a budget, you can go with Tokico Illumina shocks or KYB AGX shocks. Take your pick.

oppi-10

yin yin
look up ebay they got great prices on tokico coilovers there