Need help deciding on exhaust

buffedmonkey

i have a 99 integra gsr and am trying to decide on what exhaust to purchase im trying to decide right now between the greddy ti-c or the hks hi-power i was just wanting peoples opinions and what they think of each opinion

Thanks

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Between those two, I would get the GReddy Ti-C. If it was up to me, I would get the A'PEXi GT Spec.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
im getting the apexi ws2 in a couple of days. ill let you know what i think

Bizkit64

Yo?
I have a GReddy EvoII very nice deep exhaust. Brother has a Apexi WS2 and that's always a great choice

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
+1 I loved mine on my civic, and am more then likely going to buy it again for the teg
Yup! I had one on my CB7 (91 Accord). I loved how it looked and sounded and had to get it again for my DB8. Plus it helps keep a sleeper status with the cops and people who think they can walk on me.

buffedmonkey

has anyone here had the ti-c on one of their cars cause i have had a hard time finding anyone with in on their teg?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
It looks exactly like the HKS Hi-Power and the A'PEXi N1. Only difference is that the tip is titanium coated with a burnt look. Plus there's a pic of the exhaust on a DC2 on the GReddy website.

Last edited: