What wheels?

Sleeper

I am thinking about selling my Red Rota GT3's and getting a set of GSR Blades and polishing them up. I am not sure on what to do. I like my wheels that I have now but I would like to go with more of a stock look.. They make my car stand out too much which gets it a lot of unwanted attention. Here is a pic of my car last year:

Any input would be great.

Thanks

Sleeper

Clean Teg man. DC2 or DC4? A set of polished blades would certainly do the job.
Thanks. Its a DC4. A 1997 RS. Over the winter I went back to the '94-'97 front end and I am working on a turbo build as well. Next year I plan on a JDM ITR front end.

heykosal

Angkorian
lookin for trades? ive got some bad condition blades you could polish up real nice! no structural damage only cosmetic to the spoke faces.

Sleeper

lookin for trades? ive got some bad condition blades you could polish up real nice! no structural damage only cosmetic to the spoke faces.
Yes.. I would be interested. My wheels are 15" with 195/50/15 tires. No scuffs or any damage at all.. Only used them for a few months last summer.

heykosal

Angkorian
Where are you located? The blades have no tires. Ill take detail pics for you later, but here is one simple pic.

Dont mind the water drops. The three others are a little better shape or a little worse. Minimal curbage. Alot of the damage is peeling clearcoat thats why i said great to polish.

Still need to sit and think if i really want to part with my blades, ive wanted them all my integra owning life and now i finally have them. Interested in OEM Fit wheels?

heykosal

Angkorian
The FIt wheels are manufactured by Enkei like Matt says, theyre the same size as blades.

Condition 9.5/10
Those arent scratches, its adhesive from a warranty label some dumbass stuck on there. Ill post pics of the wheels on my car tomorrow.