automatic turbo management systems

KeLs

Are there any auto turbo management systems?

like i know that venom 400 works on autos

KeLs

sorry im not very good at this stuff

but like a tuner for an auto turbo

like will emanagment work for an auto?

Spody02

Name: Cody
just get hondata 300 and chip your ecu and you will be fine

and your what kind of teg do you have?
and what kind of turbo are you planning?

96acdb8

aem and greddy work for it, my buddy started off auto the fried his tran and never was able to go anywhere so we did the 5 spd swap...ftw!!!!

mteg

Automatic Lover
just get hondata 300 and chip your ecu and you will be fine

and your what kind of teg do you have?
and what kind of turbo are you planning?
Hondata does not work with an atuomatic ecu. You could go to a stand alone, but those are expensive, plus you'll have to come up with the fuel maps. The cheapest route would be to get an obd1 ecu from a 94-95 automatic teg (5 speed won't work), and do an obd1 conversion. Then you could have a shop tune your car and burn you a chip. Skip the ebay chips-those arn't worth it. I've got one of those venom 400's sittng in my garage. They are great for NA automatics, but not advisable for a turbo setup. Another cheap route would be to go with a SAFC. The only problem with that would be that they are consistant fuel curves. Basically you either are running a perfect A/F at low boost and lean out at the top, or run rich at low boost and smooth A/F at top. The greddy emanage sucks from what I'm told, but better than nothing-if your're planning on getting one of those kits. Are you dead set on going to a turbo setup? You could look at a JRSC-very automatic friendly, plus a hell of a lot less problems. I'm looking at one of those this spring. As for your tranny, invest in a tranny cooler, and a new torque converter and you will be fine to about 200whp (thats what I'm sitting at and my tranny hasn't given me any problems yet). Just don't try to manual shift or do neutral drops, or you'll be looking for a new tranny in no time.

96acdb8

3/4 of the people that do a 5-speed swap. lol
yep..seeing what kinda problems you go through just to turbo a car i decided to supercharge it. my buddy had the venom but never hooked it up then got the greddy i believe. it work with an auto tho andit was tuned.not very well i might add:???: