what to buy..

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i got 1700 bucks to blow on my car.. question is.. what to buy?

im looking to get low offsets but i think +15 is too low.. i have the sportmax 501's but i dont want to put tires on em if im gonna have to run hard camber on it.. its a daily driver and i dont wanna be buying tires every-other month so i was thinking of getting some rota rb's in all flat black or black w/polish lip

as for suspension, im thinking full coils but i dunno which ones to get.. its like.. every full coilover setup thats under 900 bucks have both good and bad about em..

so pretty much.. im having trouble on what kind of rims to buy (or if i wanna keep the 501's) and what suspension to run..

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
sorry.. im pushing 209+k on the motor and i wanna keep it reliable as possible.. and f/i is not in the purchase list

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
okay.. made a decision..

rota rb's 15x7 +25

and suspension.. im looking at the following (all full coilover)
megan
b+g
ksport

i remember seeing something on here that someone was making suspension with custom spring rates.. i tried looking for it but couldnt find it.. anyone know what im talking about?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
okay.. made a decision..

rota rb's 15x7 +25

and suspension.. im looking at the following (all full coilover)
megan
b+g
ksport

i remember seeing something on here that someone was making suspension with custom spring rates.. i tried looking for it but couldnt find it.. anyone know what im talking about?
Or go with F2s.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
im looking to get those.. im just wondering how low they go.. i like to stay tucked :D