usdm itr head

rspjean

hey i just came across a usdm itr head but the problem is thats all. would this run terrible with my gsr block, intake and manifold ?

WhiteGsrBeater

Thought Id ask... Since the head is with no block. I would get that head done up and hook up on the parts needed I.e. the intake mani and TB. If you want to go that route that is. Then it will definetly be worth putting on.

rspjean

u think i should look for type r intake and throttle body or should i go aftermarket? also will the jdm itr header bolt on to my usdm head ? i found a guy selling one so i wanna know before i buy.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
ok, so to change the head, would be doing a ls/vtec conversion. so id have to get the type r ecu, and an intake. and all that other good stuff?

Winki

Undercover mod
u think i should look for type r intake and throttle body or should i go aftermarket? also will the jdm itr header bolt on to my usdm head ? i found a guy selling one so i wanna know before i buy.
gsr tb will be fine. but after markert i would recomed but its all prefrence. it should bolt up to your head fine but the question will be weather it matches to your exhaust8)

Winki

Undercover mod
ok, so to change the head, would be doing a ls/vtec conversion. so id have to get the type r ecu, and an intake. and all that other good stuff?
yeah not those exact parts but if you search LSvtec you can find what you need but its alot of stuff. dizzy ecu and all