Turn-offs...

GA-Beast

Owner
noo i mean there u must have seen something or experienced something that made u post this ...or am i wrong...either way just tell us

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
noo i mean there u must have seen something or experienced something that made u post this ...or am i wrong...either way just tell us
lol yeah...i was watching extreme makeover (see second sentence into my original post on page one) :thumbs up

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
It's complicated.

1) Asking me to go to Centerfolds with you and your buddies hardly counts as asking me out, Melt. lol Besides, I was already out with my girls.
2) Tubing's not my thing. I'm afraid of murky water. I only get in what I can see through. That's usually when you're around my neck of the woods.
3) When I called you for directions in Napa, I was with my sisters and friends. We were trying to leave so we could make it to Vacaville before they closed.
4) We could have hungout that one time I needed a drill for my rotors. It's not my fault you were already in Sac. lol

All those other times you've wanted to hangout don't count. One of us was usually too shitfaced to drive. Probably the reason you wanted to hangout anyway. =X
be happy someone actually wants to get in your pants :lol:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
x2

and there have been other times that i have called her to kick it that i havent already been drunk