Turn-offs...

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
1. Kids
2. Smoking (weed is ok as long as its not EVERY DAY like 2 girlfriends ago)
3. bitches that roll with a click and are always worried about what they friends think
4. gold diggers
5. bitches that want to go to the bar with me then be wayyyyyyyy too friendly to other dudes

GA-Beast

Owner
For me, I think it'd have to be dirty shoes and bad teeth. I'm watching the Style network right now and Extreme Makeover is on. I don't know how they manage to find all these people with the WORST looking grills ever!!! lol This guy has decaying teeth that are sticking out at a 45 degree angle. Of course it's not his fault he looks like that, but you know...shit happens.

Dirty nails, too. I can't stand it. Of course there is a time and place for dirty shoes and nails, but when you're out on a date, they're no-no's. I like my men fitted! Good skin is a plus, but not absolutely necessary. I'm an aesthetician. lol I can make that part happen. :eek:k:

Hmmm...what else? Bad breath! Fucking gross. Bad hygiene in general is a major turn-off. I can deal with messy houses, but dirty ass ones I can't. I pay attention to details. lol Clean your ceiling fans, bitches!
quite a list u got going there..U single?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
holy shit fuck nut asscrack credit card swipe! how did i miss this thread!? lol. played Rockband way too long i suppose.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i would've chimed in but everyone listed pretty much what i hate.

EDIT: girls who wear pajamas into public. honestly come on. do you sleep out in the fuckin streets?

Winki

Undercover mod
i would've chimed in but everyone listed pretty much what i hate.

EDIT: girls who wear pajamas into public. honestly come on. do you sleep out in the fuckin streets?
ehh i dont mind that so much i like a girl who can be confortable and not worrie so much about what everybody thinks

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
maybe i should phrased better. i meant as an actual outfit to go out. if its to just grab some goodies im fine with that.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
yup ive been hitting on her over the internet since 2005 since i only live like 1.5 hrs away .... shes never down to kick it though even when i happen to be in her town

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
It's complicated.

yup ive been hitting on her over the internet since 2005 since i only live like 1.5 hrs away .... shes never down to kick it though even when i happen to be in her town
1) Asking me to go to Centerfolds with you and your buddies hardly counts as asking me out, Melt. lol Besides, I was already out with my girls.
2) Tubing's not my thing. I'm afraid of murky water. I only get in what I can see through. That's usually when you're around my neck of the woods.
3) When I called you for directions in Napa, I was with my sisters and friends. We were trying to leave so we could make it to Vacaville before they closed.
4) We could have hungout that one time I needed a drill for my rotors. It's not my fault you were already in Sac. lol

All those other times you've wanted to hangout don't count. One of us was usually too shitfaced to drive. Probably the reason you wanted to hangout anyway. =X