Valve Adjustment?

slantyeyedkid

So I've been told by a friend this past month that i should check my valves and have them adjusted. Today my check engine light came on, so i went to autozone and they told me i have p0301, p0302, p0300, and P1399 (i think that is a misc misfire) codes being thrown. i recently bought ngk plugs and wires(havent put them on yet) and have recently replaced my cap and rotor. do u think i should get my valves adjusted?

Backwoodz Tuner

Man that's jus regular maintenance. When your car is idling pop your hood and if you hear any ticking comin from under your valve cover its time for a valve lash adjustment. It won't throw any trouble codes if that's what you were askin. Cuz its a mechanical problem not an electrical problem.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Man that's jus regular maintenance. When your car is idling pop your hood and if you hear any ticking comin from under your valve cover its time for a valve lash adjustment. It won't throw any trouble codes if that's what you were askin. Cuz its a mechanical problem not an electrical problem.
x2! I adjusted my valves last month. No more clicking.

patrick4588

Integra God
i adjust mine myself. its extremely easy. feeler gaugs, 10mm socket, and a flat head screwdriver is all you need. if you are a baller and can afford the "proper" adjustment tool, its even easier