ITR Axle-back exhaust on DB8?

DB8-TUNER

I did some searching and seem to be only finding answers regarding the coupe/hatchback exhaust fitments. I was wondering if the ITR axle-back exhaust will fit on sedans? I have a 95 gsr sedan and the axle-back section is rusting and holes are starting to form. I still want to retain the stock look so I'm leaning towards an ITR axle-back and was wondering if they'll fit. If they don't fit without modifications, what are the modifications? Any help and information regarding this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

heykosal

Angkorian
sedan axlebacks are a little longer than coupes...i think. i friend of mine had an exmag axleback that needed to be lengthened to fit.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
a coupe axle back is definately shorter than a sedan. you can try and find the itr db8 one or you'll have to cut the tip off and extend the pipping i think.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
a coupe axle back is definately shorter than a sedan. you can try and find the itr db8 one or you'll have to cut the tip off and extend the pipping i think.
x2! You can get a brand new DC2 ITR axle-back for $225 from JHPUSA.com.

DB8-TUNER

"cut the tip off" ?? You mean the piping that bolts up to the "B-Pipe," correct? If so, is the GSR b-pipe the same dimensions as the Type R? or would I have to buy a bigger pipe and flange?

samace_sg

Second Glance
type r exhaust bolts up perfectly .. prob just have to extend it a bit..