Should i cop this muffler?

• yes, its temporary and wont get stolen

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • no, its too ugly

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters

VTECking

I VTAK'd on U!!!
I rock the Apexi N1, and I like it. Its not very loud when you are driving normal, but when you step on it, then it sounds like a lamborghini.

heykosal

Angkorian
Use a stock exhaust until you get what you want. That shit is hideous
Well i could, but that would mean i would also have to buy an oem bpipe. the apexi bpipe thats on there is 60mm, an oem axleback wouldnt bolt up would it?

im not saying i like how the DT looks(i agree its ugly). but i am having a hard time finding a cheap aftermarket 60mm axleback. i know companies make axlebacks, but theyre all designed to bolt up to oem bpipe. so i need the rear section of a whole catback. the reason ive considered this one is cause its cheap.

and LOL at what vtecking said...lamborghini yup

boo@ N1 that shit is annoyingly loud at ANY rpm

themal R&D would be loud but turbos are good mufflers arnt they?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I rock the Apexi N1, and I like it. Its not very loud when you are driving normal, but when you step on it, then it sounds like a lamborghini.
I've heard how an N1 sounds on a Teg. Definitely doesn't sound like a Lambo.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Stock Muffler with a cheap Muffler shop 2.25 piping!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I a full 96 GSR header back and a 00 GSR B pipe in my garage. Too bad you're so far away, i'd give it away but it isn't even worth shipping considering the price

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
wow, I must be the only one who likes this. I dig it, but I don't like the norm anyways. I hate that every teg looks the same from the rear this might set it apart. but then again, I belive I'm rocking some no name muffler that is loud as hell with out the silencer. I want somehting that is alittle more driver friendly that I don't have to silence. I'm thinkin about picking one up.

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
but then again, running a hi flow cat will make anything loud.