Thread keep getting deleted.

BoostedIntegraR

yea cause the fuckin admins deleted my posts.. i know i had 50.. fuck it w/e

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Mods wouldn't delete that many posts unless u were doing mad spam or stupid shit. I think you shouldn't blame the Mods and get angry with them, its just for the better of our forum, if you don't like it then nice knowing you =)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
posting in the lounge doesn't give you a post count btw

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I deleted your one thread, it had people bickering at each other and E-thugging. You also don't have 50 posts, I didnt delete any of your posts. However another mod might have because you could have bumped a 2 year old for sale thread telling them how much you spent on your rims. The 50 post rule was set to keep people from being scammed. Consider it your intro period to prove you're actually an integra lover and not just somebody trying to get rid of some parts.

BoostedIntegraR

word. yea i was just tryin to sell my jdm front end. didnt know any1 was fightin wit eachother lmao. been havin my integra for a year and half now.

Winki

Undercover mod
I deleted your one thread, it had people bickering at each other and E-thugging. You also don't have 50 posts, I didnt delete any of your posts. However another mod might have because you could have bumped a 2 year old for sale thread telling them how much you spent on your rims. The 50 post rule was set to keep people from being scammed. Consider it your intro period to prove you're actually an integra lover and not just somebody trying to get rid of some parts.
i did see when he first posted his JDM front for sale that his count was 51 because i though about throwing a price his way but it would have been a low ball lol

BoostedIntegraR

thank for the vouch Winki, yea i posted my sale thread when it hit 50 cause that was the rule and i respected it, not like other people still postin when they only have 27. i deleted my own thread when i only had 17 posts and people told me i need 50 to post.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Most of the time people get a temp banned. I dont think you were because we figured you would stay around after you sold it. 6 more to go, and you are good to go.