Amber parking lights

chicago_vtec

chicago_vtec
ok i have a 95 gsr, and i bought some 50 lights for that car, and they dnt have a perfect fit, on the other side sits fine but the driver side feels loose and dosent sit right. i mean i have new motor mounts but this never happend with the OEm llights that i had on there, i just wanna know if anyone out there can help me out and find some perfect fit, one. thanks CHICAGO_VTEC:D

kcombs

GS=goes slow
aftermarket corner lights?
if so mine do that on the driver side.mine is a 00 thou.

chicago_vtec

chicago_vtec
lights

well look i just wanted to see if there is a set or pairs of lights that i can use for my 95 GSR because the ones i bought dnt really fit like oem one help :lol:

Sammich

the ones i bought when i had my 95 gsr...i got from ebay..i got the amber signal lights and they fit perfect

CortezBanks

i read something about parking lights and motor mounts...hmm

Surferman

Yeah my drivers side is lose too...but I think thats from my friend hitting a deer...

Try srewing it in tighter or put somthing to hold it up better? :what:

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
fold some dynamat, carpet, rubber... anything so the light slides in tight in the bracket on the inside of the bumper. thats the part that rattles
i had same issue i just stuck some dynamat on it. carefull not to put too much cuz it might get stuck later..

chicago_vtec

chicago_vtec
Nice tenshi_R because if i put something on it like a pice of paper or something, it will hold up right, i will try that i guess u are the only one that understands my problem, thankx

chicago_vtec

chicago_vtec
no its not that they fall out its just that they vibrate because of my mounts and i want to keep them from vibrateing