New Member!

KevBrinks

Hey guys! I'm Kevin, and today I officially joined your club with the purchase of my black 01 Acura Integra GS-R. Bone stock (she's a virgin to mods!) and clean. I'd post pics, but I haven't gotten any yet. Honestly, I was too excited to wait to post on here. Yes, she's going to be my DD, but I hope to have plenty of fun with Auto-X or just touring around. I'm glad to finally be able to introduce myself and I hope you can give me a hand making this car the best mode of transportation for a 22 year old single male ;)

Keep in mind that I'm not rich and I want to do this RIGHT, so upgrades may be slow in coming. However, beyond the obvious i/h/e I'd like to get a new suspension (drops in the summer and back up in the winter) and fogs. GS-R spoiler is on there now, but it's getting a bit chipped and I am debating whether to go naked back there or find an ITR wing for it. It's still got the blades so my wheels are set in my opinion.

Nice to meet you all!

KevBrinks

Thanks for all the welcomes! Rest assured that pics will appear, but it's 11PM so not the best time for car photography from an amateur. Hopefully I'll get out of work with some daylight to work with in the near future!

I'm very excited about this vehicle. Although I can't say that there is no car enthusiast community in Cincy, I can guarantee that most of the people with modded vehicles don't have anything like a GS-R.

Background story: Before this I owned a 97 Civic EX coupe. It was my first car, and I had it less than a year before high winds here dropped a tree on top of it (no joke!). I spent nearly all of December searching for an 00 Civic SI (I know, blasphemy :)) to pamper and love since it was for all intents and purposes the "pinnacle" of what my car *could have been*. Like I mentioned before, nice cars like that don't really exist here in Ohio, and being without ANY vehicle sure makes it hard to travel to FIND a new one. So I was forced to broaden my scope, and I went to the Integra. Craigslist turned up this result, and here I am!

I thought this picture might give you a laugh. After one month it's officially "funny", but I was actually close to tears about it at first:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
^^^ i had a 97 ex coupe before my teg too. and compared to the gsr teggy... it made my civic look / feel like shit compared to the teg. :thumbup:

and :welcome:

kcombs

GS=goes slow
Thanks for all the welcomes! Rest assured that pics will appear, but it's 11PM so not the best time for car photography from an amateur. Hopefully I'll get out of work with some daylight to work with in the near future!

I'm very excited about this vehicle. Although I can't say that there is no car enthusiast community in Cincy, I can guarantee that most of the people with modded vehicles don't have anything like a GS-R.

Background story: Before this I owned a 97 Civic EX coupe. It was my first car, and I had it less than a year before high winds here dropped a tree on top of it (no joke!). I spent nearly all of December searching for an 00 Civic SI (I know, blasphemy :)) to pamper and love since it was for all intents and purposes the "pinnacle" of what my car *could have been*. Like I mentioned before, nice cars like that don't really exist here in Ohio, and being without ANY vehicle sure makes it hard to travel to FIND a new one. So I was forced to broaden my scope, and I went to the Integra. Craigslist turned up this result, and here I am!

I thought this picture might give you a laugh. After one month it's officially "funny", but I was actually close to tears about it at first:
your from ohio.cool keep getting more peeps form ohio.

man i hate when someone parks a tree on a car.