Should i cop this muffler?

• yes, its temporary and wont get stolen

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • no, its too ugly

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters

heykosal

Angkorian
yeah some of you might know im gettin desperate for an exhaust and about to buy the Greddy DT muffler.

what do you think?

BTW temporary until i get Thermal 3" exhaust.
Can get this DT muffler for $100

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Greddy makes excellent exhaust systems, but the DT axle-back is just ugly. I'd rock my stock one instead of that.

kcombs

GS=goes slow
Greddy makes excellent exhaust systems, but the DT axle-back is just ugly. I'd rock my stock one instead of that.
x2 that shits fugly man.

wait my exhaust is sock oh well. :)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
^^^ yes 4dr is longer...

btw i thought you said you already bought it? but anyways, as good as greddy is... that shit looks fulgy

heykosal

Angkorian
i guess i need to show you pics of my b-pipe. ill do it tomorrow its dark/cold out now and im lazy.

end005

why not save that $100 and put it towards that thermal? unless you really really like it then do it but if its just for temporary because you're 'desperate' then don't act upon impulse. take it slow, be patient. its the only way to build a car. you'll also be much more satified knowing you spent $$ wisely rather than carelessly buying parts just for temporary. let it be a reminder that when you do get the thermal, trying to sell this thing is going to be hard and i garantee you that you will not make anything back--s***, people may not even buy it. just my .02.
________
Buy Cannabis Seeds

Last edited: