should i sell my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1995GSr

chicago_vtec

chicago_vtec
:p should i sell my B20 vtec wit buddy clubs cam saftz and b16 tranny? i mean i put money into it and i wanna ask 6k for it, you think i can get that for it. the car is mint . i know if i trade it in the dealer am get raped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: and if i keep it i wont be able to start a family what do u think?????????????p.s am 26 and ive had honda since i was 16 honda runns threw my veins :evil:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i plan to keep my teg forever and pick up a family car later on when it gets serious.

so iono, its up to you. what kinda of car you plan on getting after selling the teg? and are you able to afford the payments or watnot?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i plan to keep my teg forever and pick up a family car later on when it gets serious.

so iono, its up to you. what kinda of car you plan on getting after selling the teg? and are you able to afford the payments or watnot?
x2! DB Powa til I die!

AmberLynne

:p should i sell my B20 vtec wit buddy clubs cam saftz and b16 tranny? i mean i put money into it and i wanna ask 6k for it, you think i can get that for it. the car is mint . i know if i trade it in the dealer am get raped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: and if i keep it i wont be able to start a family what do u think?????????????p.s am 26 and ive had honda since i was 16 honda runns threw my veins :evil:
You can keep it then get a family car:D If you can afford it. Otherwise family first!:lol:

Integra Mom

Since you weren't asking for motherly advice ... I can only offer an observation.

Reality, you had to ask; This to me sounds like you truly aren't ready. If that is the case, I can forward you some of my worldly wisdom. If posted cause you were hoping someone here would make an offer, then I will ask this a question of you:

What you running?