camshaft knowledge needed

datboyjoe

I have a set of stage 2 skunk2 cams, with high compression pistons and valves, should I be runnin this in my motor to ge ttha full power or should I find sumthing better, and if I should run sumthing better wat should I run that's high compression,

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
might wanna get some other bolt ons as well to get the most power outta those cams.

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
No, you will definatly need the cam gears, and the valve train. Are they the pro series?
I just got the pro s stage 1.

ltrain

get some cam gears and intake manifold with tune and youll be a happy motherfucker:D

heykosal

Angkorian
man this thread makes me want to drop the gsr, pick up a type-s and do the breathing mods+cams and put down 200+ whp.

how much crank hp do you think a b18c would make with the aforementioned S2 S2 cams, springs and retainers, gears, breathing mods, tune and intake manifold?
do his high compression pistons and aftermarket valves make a big difference also?

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
with high compression you have to have an aggressive intake exsaust cam, you got to get that pressure out. If not that shit will bite you in the ass. Well tuned in a B18C1 should get in the 200 well tuned.
When running cams theres certain degrees you must turn them in order for you idle not to go bonkers.