bulbs for cluster??

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I changed mine to Piaa Extreme White! and I <3 it!
I would go LED but I'm afraid I'd fuck my my usdm itr cluster and now my ukdm itr cluster...can't win them all! haha but I would definitely get the Piaa bulbs well worth it, I also got a set for my high beams
Where'd you get those bulbs from?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Where'd you get those bulbs from?
The local import shops around here didnt carry them so I had to buy them off eay.. they were like $50 for 4bulbs..I'll give you the SN that I bought them from if you want. and I would half to take apart the cluster if i installed LEDs...

LSvtecboi

you dont have to take apart the cluster to put leds in ... it takes like 2 min to changes the bulbs out of the back of it

db in md

I changed mine to Piaa Extreme White! and I <3 it!
I would go LED but I'm afraid I'd fuck my my usdm itr cluster and now my ukdm itr cluster...can't win them all! haha but I would definitely get the Piaa bulbs well worth it, I also got a set for my high beams
What site did you order your Piaa's from bud?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
LOL gez ok well what I want to place the LEDs you half to... I want to place 4 LED's around the MPH gauge and RPM gauge, than put 2 LED around the temp and fuel gauges, I want to lite the cluster up! I should of mentioned that...

I got my Piaa on ebay, here's the link Piaa Extreme White

Last edited: