swapping OEM parts

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
i would like to start an info thread to list the OEM ONLY parts from different models/years of acura and possibly honda that are direct(no modification) fit to gen3 integra( my apologyes to other gens i only own one teg)
or possibly that require a very small modification (no glue or anythin like that)

mostly aiming at body/electrical/sound/interior
since theres enough info about swapping engine and suspension parts.

so include the description
and preferably a picture, year, model
if no picture at least a diagram fromhttp://www.acuraautomotiveparts.org/

first thing is airbags are interchangeable for most hondas and acuras of same year

dont have much time at the moment but ill start off with the door handles

96,97,98 acura TL has chrome door lock and door handles instead of black same steering wheel and mirror control buttons and most of the knobs are same size and can be used in center console spacers on integra

igotvtec16

personally i dont think i know any,but good idea in my opinion :thumbs up does anyone know which honda steering wheels would fit a g3?other than the ctr

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
edit: nevermind I see what your saying, all acuras and hondas, gotcha, good thread idea. Go for it.

Backwoodz Tuner

An ek hatch rear honda emblem, will fit on the front bumber of an oem 94-97 3rd gen teg.they both got the same curve in em. Here's the best pic I could find. You can kinda see

Last edited:

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
good one but engine is covered in enough articles online:)
also the mirrors are interchangeable (not the window triangle brackets) in alot of japanese made cars like nissan toyota and honda(acura) specifivally 300zx mirrors look exactly as teg
for those of you who lookin for power folding mirrors...

audio systems for people who want an OEM look you can browse thru some luxury acura models and snatch the system from those cars( with owner's permission i mean)

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I see your working on cleaning up your car Backwoodz Tuner. Good shit.

Backwoodz Tuner

I see your working on cleaning up your car Backwoodz Tuner. Good shit.

Thanks man ,you know, jus another long expensive ass project, but hey its something to wake up to , to think what should I do next. Don't ya love it, the whole process of suppin up these lil 4 bangers to eat up cars with motors 2 or even 3 times bigger? Its what keeps me goin!