seriously about to buy this..

posHonda

You want something cheap that doesnt necessarily have to be quiet, it just cant be too loud.

Do you really care if it bottlenecks a bit since youre not boosted anyways? Im sure you can get away with a stock exhaust for like $30-50 for awhile.

heykosal

Angkorian
You want something cheap that doesnt necessarily have to be quiet, it just cant be too loud.

Do you really care if it bottlenecks a bit since youre not boosted anyways? Im sure you can get away with a stock exhaust for like $30-50 for awhile.
i was trying that at first but i had no luck finding one. Then Matt (jdmxdb8) hooked me up with a link to jhpusa that sells type-r axleback. problem is, that wont bolt up to the apexi b-pipe. unless someone knows otherwise? if not, then im going to need 2.36inch axleback.

vibrant muffler and get an exhuast shop to weld that bitch up :thumbs up
extra money id rather not spend.

i really just want an axleback that will fit i was willing to get another N1 or similar axleback but now that ive found this greddy i think ill try it. that way i can post sound clips with it capped and uncapped for you guys to judge.
if i dont do that ill end up purchasing full type r exhaust

Last edited:

heykosal

Angkorian
so the fact that its real ugly is putting me off. what do you guys think? should i spend the 100 bucks and get something new never tried or spend more and get type-r b-pipe/axleback.

posHonda

From what Ive seen, anything cheap when it comes to an exhaust usually sounds pretty crappy. Ive seen some setups that sound alright, but since you dont want something annoying than you can grab the ITR exhaust. Its ugly? Isnt it just OEM lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
It's ugly. I don't like it. Rather get the SP2 or Evo2

heykosal

Angkorian
From what Ive seen, anything cheap when it comes to an exhaust usually sounds pretty crappy. Ive seen some setups that sound alright, but since you dont want something annoying than you can grab the ITR exhaust. Its ugly? Isnt it just OEM lol
its not like its something crappy like no name ebay or obx. its a great company, and the listing says brand new in box. also the seller is greddy outlet anyways. wonder if something is wrong with it?

yeah it is ugly but its different, plus like ltrain said it wont get stolen LOL

heykosal

Angkorian
I wouldnt feel comfortable putting that thing on my car.
yeah but i dont feel comfortable with my bpipe hitting the ground over even small humps in the road:oops:

ive had people stop me on the road to tell me my exhaust is hanging low.

the rear flange is like 2 inches off the ground.

heykosal

Angkorian
for how much? im on a very tight budget. its christmas time, i just bought a rack of shit, and im saving for turbo parts.

ill give you $200 for it shipped