seriously about to buy this..

heykosal

Angkorian
im in desperate need of an axleback since mine was stolen. the bpipe isnt being supported really and its starting to sag. check this LINK. do you guys think its an axleback or just a muffler? its kinda ugly but its cheep. what yall think?

heykosal

Angkorian
i want something quieter than N1 thats what i used to have and its ugly. i could get a type-r axleback but i am afraid it will not bolt up to the apexi 2.36inch bpipe thats still on my car. this greddy should bolt up to it, and i can plug that hole and hopefully itll be quiet.

heykosal

Angkorian
it also wont create a bottleneck at the end of my apexi bpipe.

and it makes so i dont have to buy a whole new exhaust. im gonna neeed that next yaer.

ltrain

its cheep get it....better then driving without an axle back and if people think its ugly nobody will wont to steel it lol

heykosal

Angkorian
its cheep get it....better then driving without an axle back and if people think its ugly nobody will wont to steel it lol
ding! ding! ding! ding!

this is response post of the century, if i had those thoughts in my mind id have already ordrered it.

posHonda

You could just get a shop to weld on something custom for you. Or just cut the pipe off until youre ready to buy what you want. Itll be obnoxious, but worth it in the long run.

heykosal

Angkorian
^hah obnoxious is what im trying to avoid or else i would just rig something up to suspend the b-pipe while i wait. im taking the opportunity to have a quiet exhaust before i need 3inches.

edit: and why would i cut it if i can just unbolt it from the cat?

Last edited:

heykosal

Angkorian
thats not that point i just need something to hold me over until i get a turbo exhaust.

dont care how it sounds, just dont want it to be loud.

i had an N1 dont think all that noise is worth it.

heykosal

Angkorian
how about you sell me the axle back portion for $100 picked up

you guys arent getting it. im not saying that i want a quiet exhaust.