Getting Some New Goodies !

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
So in my quest for more power without going FI i have decided to take the the step above minor bolt ons. i convinced my GF to get me Password JDM CF Whale Penis. :) I also just ordered a Skunk2 IM, Skunk2 Stage2 Cams, Skunk2 Valves, Springs, And Retainers. The reason i decided to go with all Skun2 products is because i have a cousin with a similar setup on his GSR and hes is making close to 200HP all motor. I know i might not get the same results since that lies in the tuning i will get which brings me to my one question of what i can get tunes with since i have an 01 and OBD2 is harder to tune. I have been looking at a Skunk2 OBD2 to OBD1 harness and just getting a chipped ECU. So wish me luck on my build which hopefully goes as planned.

nate2k5

not a n00b
you will need a good header and tuning if you want to make good power...stock compression is going to severely limit the power output

otherwise good choices, skunk2 rocks

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
yeah im not installing anything untill i get everything i want complete. def. gonna look into ITR pistons this whole buil should go along nice with my ITR tranny : ) as far as the exhaust side goes im going to start saving up and try to get my hands on a hytech header and maybe a hytech exhaust too or kteller or smsp custom piping.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yeah im not installing anything untill i get everything i want complete. def. gonna look into ITR pistons this whole buil should go along nice with my ITR tranny : ) as far as the exhaust side goes im going to start saving up and try to get my hands on a hytech header and maybe a hytech exhaust too or kteller or smsp custom piping.
Hytech header and exhaust. Gonna be one crazy DD.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
see thats the thing im going to look into getting either another teg most likey an LS or a civic HB for a DD.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
tell me about it lol i spent a pretty penny but i have been saving up for more than a year now and i finally had enough money to order new parts. i havent got something new in a long time lol