bulbs for cluster??

LSvtecboi

i want to change the bulb color in my cluster. i heard the bulbs are 194? is that correct and where can i get them. will autozone or advanceauto have them..? looking for Led or amber i havent decided yet

thanks

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
194 is correct i believe, its been awhile sinze i changed mines out. amber looks okay but i think they can be brighter or more amber. try some LEDS, i wanna see how they turn out.

bubba03

you can also use a 168 bulb. If you go to autozone they have them for $3 in two-packs (Red, Blue, Amber). Just did mine the other day with 168R's.

bubba03

oh yeah, if you want to use an LED 194 or 168, Pepboys is the place for those.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Im wondering how those would look in amber now, looks like the G2 will be getting some of those.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I changed mine to Piaa Extreme White! and I <3 it!
I would go LED but I'm afraid I'd fuck my my usdm itr cluster and now my ukdm itr cluster...can't win them all! haha but I would definitely get the Piaa bulbs well worth it, I also got a set for my high beams

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I would go LED but I'm afraid I'd fuck my my usdm itr cluster and now my ukdm itr cluster...can't win them all! haha but I would definitely get the Piaa bulbs well worth it, I also got a set for my high beams
Do you think you can post a couple of pics of your cluster?

efhatch1

The One and Only.
bump for pics of said cluster w/ amber

I've been really interested in doing that to my integra for a while now, to kind of mimic the Type S cluster.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
wht would you need anmber LEDs in an itr cluster ? they already come amber and its not the bulbs it the film behind the numbers.

Heres mine 194 amber bulbs

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
wht would you need anmber LEDs in an itr cluster ? they already come amber and its not the bulbs it the film behind the numbers.
Umm I never stated I would get AMBER Led, I would get white, cuz of the film behind the ukdm/usdm itr clusteer is amber and further more I would never take apart my $500 cluster to put LEDs in it, unless some I trust does it for me, but not 2 many people I trust w/ my teg! LMAO