im shootin for 200 to 300 whp, i need sum help

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Oh wait that's the rsx type s motor or is it the civic si motor. If it's the civic motor put the rsx type s head or the integra type R head on if you can find one
The K20A2 is the RSX Type-S motor. If I were to get a K20A (Type-R) motor, I'd leave it stock. That's why I'm going with the A2 so I can mod it.

The K20A2 is the RSX Type-S motor. If I were to get a K20A (Type-R) motor, I'd leave it stock. That's why I'm going with the A2 so I can mod it.

That's what I thought I get the A3 and the A2 mixed up. Keep me updated on the build. I want to know how much power and tq your shooting for.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
That's what I thought I get the A3 and the A2 mixed up. Keep me updated on the build. I want to know how much power and tq your shooting for.
I have a DB8 right now that's my daily driver. My next G3 with the K20A2 will be my weekend road racer. I'm aiming for at least 250whp. I'm more concerned about overall balance rather than power.

I have a DB8 right now that's my daily driver. My next G3 with the K20A2 will be my weekend road racer. I'm aiming for at least 250whp. I'm more concerned about overall balance rather than power.

Well hell man I thought you were in to drag racing. Than find a way to make it turn better. Big brakes and sticky tires. And a good cage.