my 2001 black GSR

bubba03

Looks good man! Just have fun TRYIN to keep it clean! Black is a bitch. My ol' 00 GSR was black and the trip to the car wash seemed never ending. But black looks sexy as hell on our cars. Enjoy man.

heykosal

Angkorian
love love love the car, hate hate hate the wheels

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
Please dont remind me!!!LOL I hate them with a passion:???:
I think I might have a buyer, then I will trow on some SI's or meshies till, the winter brakes.
I was thinking og silver rega masters, but I might stick to the Spoon sw388's in 15 and spoon the shit out of the car little by little.
Spoon valve cover
Spoon spark plug cover
Spoon spark plug wires
Spoon mirrors
Spoon 4 pot Calipers.
Spoon sw388's.
Spoon Gauge cluster

tall order but like I said little by little. I want to have a clean looking car, I will worry about speed later.
Im a K-9 Officer so my Shepered and Rottie are always on the creep ready to hear that alarm go of and its on!8). Fighting terrorist and thiefs is my grind:twisted: LOL

heykosal

Angkorian
nice to have another fed on here LOL. but i cant wait to see your build progress. i love spooned out tegs.
if you are in the market for OEM winter beater wheels, ive got 15" Honda Fit wheels. polish, almost brand new.

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
Well Started getting my new motor setup ready.
JDM ITR Short block is hear, fresh with all new rings and bearings
Need to get the head off my GSR and out to the machine shop for and over haul.

Started pulling some parts from the engine bay, hopefully will pull the tired heart out this weekend.
radiator is drained and pulled, and all imediate wires have been disconected.
I will continue little by little everyday. Will post pics tommorrow.

Also I have a lead on another GSR head that has been ported a bit and upgraded valve train, but its shaved a bit. Do you guys think I should be conncerned about the compression?
I have Skunk pro series stage 1 cams for it, any clearance issues with that head being shaved?

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
update

whats up people its been awhile

I been buying parts for my new engine build so far I have the following

P&P GSR head by REV, Rev TT Ret, Rev Dual Valve sp, Carrera valves, decked.
JDM 98 Spec ITR Short block new rings and bearings
Skunk2 pro series Stage 1 cams
New ITR Valve Cover & Oil cap
New Mishimoto aluminum radiator and 2 10" slim fans ( my OEM went south!)

Im trying to get Spoon cam gears to go with a Spoon theme under the hood8) This will be a slow process:(

Parts Im saving for ^^^^^^
JDM 4 2 1 header and heat shield for a stealth look (Faky cost $250 cant beat that:D)
P28 ECU and chrome for tuning
Skunk Pro series intake manifold
Blox 70 MM throtle body ^^^ this combo JHPusa has it at a great price.
cold air intake ( dont know yet what brand)

If any body has these parts cheap and clean let me know.