NC/SC meet

Sammich

weaksos lol. its all good..i saw u when u pulled up i was in my brothers truck and we rode by real quick...then i came back about 2hours later in my teg.

MrGurley

************5-0
oh ok ill be off for the next one for damn sure as long as its not at the end of the month cuz my wife is going to be in miami and im going down there to see her!! woot woot

MrGurley

************5-0
palm springs i think. her parents live literally right accross from the dolphins stadium

Sammich

sweet...i didnt get to see the dolphins stadium, we saw the heats auditorium...we went to south beach/surfside beach miami

MrGurley

************5-0
south beach is where its at!! last time she was home i went there for a little while i went there after i took her to the airport. the beaches are so much better than here in charleston.

Sammich

south beach is where its at!! last time she was home i went there for a little while i went there after i took her to the airport. the beaches are so much better than here in charleston.

so much better than myrtle beaches beach lol...blue water ftmfw...we had a condo on the beach joint was nice