NC/SC meet

eg9

Anyone in the NC/SC area want to setup a meet maybe after the first of the year? Surronding states are welcome to join in. Post here to set something up

Sammich

ILL BE...uh...lol i dont know if i'm going to come. if i get the CB7 i may come

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Anyone in the NC/SC area want to setup a meet maybe after the first of the year? Surronding states are welcome to join in. Post here to set something up
You suggested it, you set it up. I think theres gonna be an ass ton of meets this yr in nc, va, and md

speedin

The Transporter
Acually we need a NC/SC meet. All you VA people can go eat it! LOL, the last few good meets have been on the VA/NC border. Im basically in SC where I am and that a TRIP! Put it this way, 2 miles down the road is the border. I think a NC/SC meet is a good idea.

We should pick somewhere right on the border (I know some nice photo op locations around that area as well).

But we need a good sized group first

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Acually we need a NC/SC meet. All you VA people can go eat it! LOL, the last few good meets have been on the VA/NC border. Im basically in SC where I am and that a TRIP! Put it this way, 2 miles down the road is the border. I think a NC/SC meet is a good idea.

We should pick somewhere right on the border (I know some nice photo op locations around that area as well).

But we need a good sized group first
if we have the 2nd annual Ci meet in Myrtle beach, you better be there.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i dont know yet, but so far it seems to be in the same spot we had it last yr. maybe if we can get enough people we can get hard rock to "sponsor" us for the event.
The thread for it is the link in my sig.

MrGurley

************5-0
yea i had to roll out cuz the d-bags that i work with didnt give me the night off like i asked. but im about to get a new job so its all good