what brand non HID headlights (light bulbs)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I have 9005 Silverstars in mine right now. No blue tint. It's just not as yellow as the standard bulbs. There's a nice white light output. Nice and bright, too. lol :thumbs up Nothing compared to HIDs, though...

Sammich

i had nokya yellow high beam light bulbs...joints were fantastic, no matter the weather..could see everything

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
Save up and get HID's. HID's FTW. I had silverstars they were okay.

Silverstars.

HID's

MrGurley

************5-0
i had nokya yellow high beam light bulbs...joints were fantastic, no matter the weather..could see everything
haha i have those too and i have them wired to my ignition so there my day runnin lights now!! not only can i see all but it annoys the shit out of people haha

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i just picked up a set of sylvania silverstar ultras.. they're nice.. i picked up the 9005's and did the highbeam retrofit in my dc.. needless to say, they're brighter than my friend's which also has a dc but the ones made for the low beams..

Sammich

haha i have those too and i have them wired to my ignition so there my day runnin lights now!! not only can i see all but it annoys the shit out of people haha
lol i think thats why my car got stolen cuz i use to run my high beams all the time lol

heykosal

Angkorian
silverstar ultras. currently ive got nokya arctic white. they have a blue tint to them. theyre okay but the silverstars are SO much better.

BTW i have 4-5 extra sets of nokya arctic whites if anyone wants to purchase a set cheap.

Blackassassin

LS=Likely Slow
i had those silverstar ultras and some piaas but with trying both of them out i couldn't really tell a diff. from stock. i got HIDs now and i'll never get a car without them.

konerri

i had silverstars for about one month before my OEM HID jdm front end. BIG different. just skip a step and go to HID.