what brand non HID headlights (light bulbs)

offcamber

So i'm driving my friends home from the bar last night and "low and behold" i see what looks like a police car behind me. As soon as i ask my friends as to whether my assumption is correct the cop behind me removes all doubt with his “Christmas lights”(I thought you put those up after thanksgiving). Visions of high speed police chases danced in my head until I did the sensible thing and pulled over knowing I did nothing wrong(I was the DD, and was not speeding). To make long story short my passenger side headlight was out and got off w/o a ticket b/c the real reason he pulled me over was to see if I was drunk.

So…I’m now in the market for a nice bright set of headlights that will last. Any suggestions(brands, websites)? I’m assuming its easy to change them out? I might replace my brights as well, so advice on how to yellow them or brands would be good too.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
for now just use sylvania silverstars. they're pretty good replacements and are bright white with a tint a blue. OR you can grab a plug-n-play HID kit which would be the best decision from xenondepot and other sites. they should be on sales by now since its getting closer to christmas.

from yellow beams you could consult 8urcivic or some others who have done it.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Ive had silverstars, I didnt think they had any blue. They don't seem to last a year. I just ordered PIAA headlight and fog light bulbs.

Silverstars:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i have sylvania ultras, they're okay. doesn't put out too much yeloow/amber outputs. i always think thye can be whiter and brighter. PIAA's are pretty bright and white but x2 the price of sylvanias. if you do get plug and play... dont get the purple ones cause that shit jus blinds everyone else infront of you and it jus pisses me off when people are behind me.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Crzy Azn has Silverstars (I believe) and those are bright//fucking nice....

I've had my noyka artic whites for about 2/3 years now,and I've gotten alot of compliments on them, but I personally thing the silverstars have better visibility

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Crzy Azn has Silverstars (I believe) and those are bright//fucking nice....

I've had my noyka artic whites for about 2/3 years now,and I've gotten alot of compliments on them, but I personally thing the silverstars have better visibility
I used to have Nokyas too. They look good, but you can't see shit at night or rain.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
My silverstars worked very well at night, I do most of my driving at night.

Will give feedback on my PIAA Xtreme Whites when they get here.
Think the PIAAs are 4150K, so that will be a nice pure white color.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
really? mine had a tint of blue from a certain distant. could've been the angle i suppose. but aim for 4300K! perfect output!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
My turn signals have a green tint, they are silverstars also. I never noticed a blue tint on my headlights.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
My turn signals have a green tint, they are silverstars also. I never noticed a blue tint on my headlights.
I had Silverstars for my bumper signals for my CB7. I had clear lenses, so you could actually see the bulbs. It looked blue and amber at the same time when they weren't one. When I turn the signal on, it lighted up amber. Looked pretty sick.