im shootin for 200 to 300 whp, i need sum help

datboyjoe

Can Sumbody Tell Me Or Give Me A List For Me To Get To Tha 200 To 300 Whp Range With A N/a Gsr, A List Would Be A Good Help. Thanks Appreciate It On Helpin A Brotha Out

nautica_t

my first question is how deep is your pocket?
cause that's the most important thing when it comes down to it, espicially a NA build.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly would a NA build constitute as? Thanks. :D
NA = Natural Aspiration. No turbo, supercharger, Nitrous........etc.

N/A is just cams, high compression pistons, headwork,............etc.

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
damn there way to much to list.basic are intake, exhaust,cams,im,high compression pistons,board,port and polished,stroker kit,a lot of money plus that alot of power for a n/a build so ur going to have to do axles and other chassis work to hold that power.

bobbyteenager

then you got to get that power to the wheels....clutch and flywheel and other mess like that

ltrain

IF U PLAN ON IT BEING A DAILY DRIVER ID GO K ALL THE WAY

u can drive a 270whp K and have it as a daily driver (youll never get that out of a B series)

K20/24 block----cams, manifold, upgraded valvetrain, boltons, hondata = RELIABLE BEAST

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
You can reach 300 with a B-Series, but you're gonna need a butt-load of money. I wouldn't drive it daily though. There was an article of a 300whp B18C1 on Honda Tuning Magazine. Endyn intake manifold and Hytech header. Forgot what internals there were though.

Last edited:

DamnAznMan6

okay the way i see it, u go with simple tasteful mods.

-CAI
-Header
-Testpipe
-exhaust

then go down and do some simple valvetrain work and cams
id personally go with skunk2 simple and not too crazy over-priced.
so Skunk2 stage 2 cams, valve springs, and retainers.

and then choose which way ud wanna go about getting it tuned. hondata would be the best idea. but u can always chip it and use crome and whatnot.

thatd be the way id go honestly. itd be reliable, quick, and not TOO much work.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
okay the way i see it, u go with simple tasteful mods.

-CAI
-Header
-Testpipe
-exhaust

then go down and do some simple valvetrain work and cams
id personally go with skunk2 simple and not too crazy over-priced.
so Skunk2 stage 2 cams, valve springs, and retainers.

and then choose which way ud wanna go about getting it tuned. hondata would be the best idea. but u can always chip it and use crome and whatnot.

thatd be the way id go honestly. itd be reliable, quick, and not TOO much work.
Good input man. Haven't seen you on CI for a while. Welcome back.