need some buying tips

kavekave24

aye what up.. I'm new here:roll: And i want to know what you guys think about this 95 integra jdm B20 with gsr tranny 80k. hes asking for $4200 w/o the c8's.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
It looks pretty good and it's a good deal at 4200. But if I were you, I'd check everything out personally before I buy it and maybe test drive it. Check for leaks, carfax if you can, etc.

jason.az1

I'm lost!
It looks pretty good and it's a good deal at 4200. But if I were you, I'd check everything out personally before I buy it and maybe test drive it. Check for leaks, carfax if you can, etc.
x2
and bring a friend or someone you trust that knows alot about cars and have them help you look over the car
but thats a good price for that car i think

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
bring a magnet... and walk around the car... if it doesn't stick then there's bondo. i'd ask for receipts or paper work on the motor and possibly the motor too.

btw is it clean title? pretty cheap if it is. how many miles?

CortezBanks

I completely agree, hopefully it works out that would be Awesome. Great Find

Sounds like a good deal. Like someone else mentioned, try getting a close friend (or family friend) that knows a lot about cars if you don't already to tag along with you and check for any signs of misuse or bad driving.

kavekave24

thanks guys. well im bringing my one friend and he's a mechanic.. and i'll let you guys know everything...
Well I'm basically just looking for a stock gsr to replace my rear ended 94 corolla, and the insurance company will take the car leaving the $2600 for me. not bad huh?

thanks again

Sammich

sounds good..just make sure whenever you get it...INVEST in a lojack or security of some sort asap