registration fees to a non registered car

BlueMistDA

Hey everyone,
Does anyone know about DMV registration fees because my situation is rather complicated. Here is what it is:
I just bought an 2003 acura rsx type shell which is basically an rsx without all its interior and engines, etc in the engine bay. I bought it for 1200 bucks but the owner hasnt registered it since 2004. He told me he got it for about 24,000, so does anyone know how much registration will cost me?
I was thinking of registering it as PNO (non operational) but how much do you think it will cost since there are apparently late fees and such
Someone please help!

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Hey everyone,
Does anyone know about DMV registration fees because my situation is rather complicated. Here is what it is:
I just bought an 2003 acura rsx type shell which is basically an rsx without all its interior and engines, etc in the engine bay. I bought it for 1200 bucks but the owner hasnt registered it since 2004. He told me he got it for about 24,000, so does anyone know how much registration will cost me?
I was thinking of registering it as PNO (non operational) but how much do you think it will cost since there are apparently late fees and such
Someone please help!

make him pay the late fees. And please, post pics of a RSX with multiple engines

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
why register it?

you don't have to drive it till you can, so why register it? just leave it in your yard. lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Look it up on CA DMV's site.

BlueMistDA

well, i looked at the CA dmv site and it doesnt list that kind of detailed information for my situation. I want to register it because all he gave me was a bill of sale and he told me that DMV is holding his pink slip???

99jdmgsr

i bought my car for 4500 and paid 570 to regester it with tabs and plates here in seattle wa i think you ll pay the most 200 bills

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
thats strange that dmv is holding the pink

definitley get it tagged PNO ASAP and then have him pay all assoc. late fees
if he made it PNO you are in the clear on late fees though.