What to do?

jason.az1

I'm lost!
Hey guys hows it going I have a question
I lost my license from sept 4 to dec 4
and I had just done my oil change before I got the letter saying I lost my license(sept4)
so my car has been sitting, it hasnt been moved since sept 4
but I been starting it up every saturday

my question is what should I do once I start driving again?
since its been sitting so long what should be done?
oil change, rotate tires, sparkplugs what should be done???
let me know thanks alot, also if I posted this is the wrong place sorry

jason.az1

I'm lost!
Fuel stabilizer or drain it for sure. You don't wanna end up with bad gas
lol I have almost a full tank so should I put in the Fuel stabilizer and run it to my gas light comes on that way almost all the gas is out of there? also is all Fuel stabilizer at autozone the same? anything else I should do once I can drive again?

stealthy

Not Turbo Lag,Its Forplay
lol I have almost a full tank so should I put in the Fuel stabilizer and run it to my gas light comes on that way almost all the gas is out of there? also is all Fuel stabilizer at autozone the same? anything else I should do once I can drive again?
thats what i would do. everything else should be ok

mteg

Automatic Lover
Drive around and empty your gas tank. Don't be a wimp, lol. As long as your not doing anything stupid, your'e proably not going to get pulled over.

jason.az1

I'm lost!
Drive around and empty your gas tank. Don't be a wimp, lol. As long as your not doing anything stupid, your'e proably not going to get pulled over.
Lol yeah right my luck Ill get pulled over, I can wait I've already been waiting this long

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
my car sat three months when i lost my license.....i just ran some bg 44k the day i decided to drive it.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
i was in the same boat, I get my license back tomorrow!!!!!!!!! woo-hoo! drain it, you should put moth balls underneath the car, it deters any small animals from messing around with anything underneath the hood.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I lost my license for a year and drove everyday. I didn't have a license the whole time I had my GSR. Fuck em!

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
shit my motors been sitting out for atleast 2 months and hasnt been started at all.
Should I change oil, tranny OIL, etc. when i swap it in.

Sorry to thread jack but i'm gonna need to know.

jason.az1

I'm lost!
shit my motors been sitting out for atleast 2 months and hasnt been started at all.
Should I change oil, tranny OIL, etc. when i swap it in.

Sorry to thread jack but i'm gonna need to know.
its cool, yeah i would change them
im changeing mine

I lost my license for a year and drove everyday. I didn't have a license the whole time I had my GSR. Fuck em!
i say fuck em all the time but its not worth the chance of them fuckin me if i get pulled over

i was in the same boat, I get my license back tomorrow!!!!!!!!! woo-hoo! drain it, you should put moth balls underneath the car, it deters any small animals from messing around with anything underneath the hood.
i wish i can say im getting mine back tomorrow :( thx for the help

my car sat three months when i lost my license.....i just ran some bg 44k the day i decided to drive it.
cool thanks yeah i didnt think 3 months would be long but fuck it sucks balls

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
when the time comes for you to drive again, and you change your oil and oil filter, make sure that the rubber ring on the outside of the oil filter comes off of the old one. It may stick due to the car sitting for awhile. My friend and I found that out the hard way, we brought his ITR out of the garage, cleaned it, detailed underneath of the hood and cleaned everything underneath, changed oil, started the car and all oil started leaking out by the filter due to the old oil filters rubber ring sticking to the housing. we laughed, and repeated the whole process again. he bought my wings and beers that night. :)