does oem ITR exhaust fit 94-97 GSR?

simple97GSR

hey guys, i just recently bought a '97 Acura gsr , and the original owner had installed an aftermarket exhaust. It is way too loud for my taste and its difficult to hear music riding inside the car. i dislike the attention i recieve especially by law enforcement because of the annoying loud sound. All i hear is just exhaust noise and i would like it to sound stock without compromising the power gains of an aftermarket exhaust.

my question is, would an oem stock 97-01 Acura Integra Type-r exhaust fit/bolt up to '94-97 gsr? in my case it is a 1997 model gsr.

any suggestions or tips regarding this would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys

-paul

simple97GSR

are you looking just the cat back or the entire exhaust..?
the entire oem ITR catback.

right now its on a kteller catback exhaust with a ricer ebay tip from the old owner. will just the oem ITR muffler bolt on to that? i'm in process of getting rid of that obnoxious folger can exhaust.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I'm sure that it will fit on a LS because I have it. I actually have the entire header back to the muffler.

simple97GSR

I'm sure that it will fit on a LS because I have it. I actually have the entire header back to the muffler.
yea, thats really good its fits on an LS. In my situation though, its a gsr.

i've used the search button here on CI but havent quite found the answers i'm looking for. but thanks for the tips guys.

igotvtec16

hopefully the itr exhaust fits,so then i could put one on my 99 gsr if its compatible with it too