boost kit

juicyj

yo i have a integra with 148,000 on it. i can get a boost kit for 500 or my home boy can get me a k20 for 1200. what should i do.? i need help with it. cuz it will be boosting 12 pounds. let me know what to do.

MrGurley

************5-0
haha by boost kit you mean..... people might help you a bit more if you list some details...

MrGurley

************5-0
:wstupid: is that just the motor or the whole swap?

lsarod

What turbo kit (besides Ebay) can you get for $500 bucks or k20 for $1200 or even less than $5k for that matter. Is this guy living in my dreams?

santanard

VTAKKKK
dont buy a kit off ebay.its just a waste of time and money!
and a k20 for 1200?? eaither that guy is drunk/high/really stupid or hes not a good friend.

juicyj

dont buy a kit off ebay.its just a waste of time and money!
and a k20 for 1200?? eaither that guy is drunk/high/really stupid or hes not a good friend.

yo but sould i start off with a blox intake manifold and a full exhaust system?? i have 500 to send

k624ash

yo but sould i start off with a blox intake manifold and a full exhaust system?? i have 500 to send
500 hundred would get you a decent header if your not goin all out. or a nice full cat back. probaly not both

juicyj

what kind of power do you want?
and with a little more you can get a desent header,intake,& exhaust.

bt im going to buy a blox intake manifold and megan full ehaust system. im not getting headers cuz i wanna go boost.