new teg owner saying hello

simple97GSR

Hello all,i'm new here on these forums, thought i would be nice to introduce myself. my name is paul and recently aquired a 1997 Acura Integra gsr and am looking forward to meetin all you folks here. seems like a nice forum too.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Wassup Paul! I'm Matt. Welcome to Clubintegra!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Welcome to ClubIntegra! Let's see some pics.....snow or not. :lol:

I've been to Anchorage a few times......it's beautiful up there.

simple97GSR

Welcome to ClubIntegra! Let's see some pics.....snow or not. :lol:

I've been to Anchorage a few times......it's beautiful up there.

only nice in the summer, right now its freezing and cold and lots of snow. not much of a Acura scene here, just good 'ole boy truck country up here.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
only nice in the summer, right now its freezing and cold and lots of snow. not much of a Acura scene here, just good 'ole boy truck country up here.
Last time I was up there I saw a shitload of WRX's and Eclipse GSX's. Probably like 5 or 6 of each in a week span. But it was summer so.....???

simple97GSR

Last time I was up there I saw a shitload of WRX's and Eclipse GSX's. Probably like 5 or 6 of each in a week span. But it was summer so.....???

AWD country up here as well. its practical to drive those wrx's and evo's and other mitsus for those icy winters.

simple97GSR

I dont have photos of the gsr yet since i just got it not too long ago, but here some photos of my old project:

my new daily driver is the gsr, but she'll be kept simple and clean. dont want do much crazy stuff to it.

easybake

I like food
dude snow is cold. i bet it sucks there. it's starting to get cold here, and i dont like it. =[ cold is cold. =]

welcome to the forums man.