Where to get Weather Stripping

2_Liter_Turbo

I need some weather stripping for the hatch on my 94 DC4. I have water in the spare tire area, and the foam of the back seats are soaked. I want to take care of this Asap, anyone know where to get some, and/or know of any other problematic areas prone to leaking?

2_Liter_Turbo

$52.33 is the cheapest I can find it online...

Anyone know of any good Acura dealers that sell parts online?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Really all of those parts are going to be dealer only items. oemacuraparts.com //// acuraonlineparts.com ////

easybake

I like food
yeah from the dealer. i bought some for my hood when i re-painted. and it's expensive for alittle rubber. lol

but im having the same problem that you have. but idk where the leak is coming from.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i actually have the piece that goes around the back of the window ... i just dont know where it is ... its at my parents house imma look for it ill get back to if they didnt throw it away

my car also has a leak though .... and i replaced it with a new one and that didnt fix it
i replaced the taillights and gaskets ... that didnt fix it
siliconed the antenna down, that didnt fix it
silicones where i think its coming in ... still isnt fixed i ran out of options ended up drilling holes in the bottom of the trunk so the water goes out

2_Liter_Turbo

i actually have the piece that goes around the back of the window ... i just dont know where it is ... its at my parents house imma look for it ill get back to if they didnt throw it away

my car also has a leak though .... and i replaced it with a new one and that didnt fix it
i replaced the taillights and gaskets ... that didnt fix it
siliconed the antenna down, that didnt fix it
silicones where i think its coming in ... still isnt fixed i ran out of options ended up drilling holes in the bottom of the trunk so the water goes out
Did you think about putting new silicone where the hatch bolts to the car? That is a possible leaking place, lol. I just bought a new hatch for my LS. The old one had a fat rust hole (one of two causes of it leaking)! It has a small amount of rust and a tiny hole near the rear window squirter (on the roof), so I sanded the rust off, primered the spot and siliconed the squirter up to seal everything. Since I bought a new hatch, I am going to put some sealant where it mounts up as well, and then just wait for the rain to see if I solved it!