Integra autocheck.

ijust1agame

i was wondering if anyone could help me autocheck this car im about to get. I dont wanna pay that 24.99 on autocheck, so i wanna see if anyone here can check it for me. thanks alot.

sorry if its in the wrong place mods. :???:

edit: carfax

Last edited:

ijust1agame

yep i mean carfax. my badd.
i wanted to see who still gots their trial so i could just use theirs.

98_gsr

autocheck is more accurate than carfax...carfax said my buddys teg was in 2 accidents and when we ran it on autocheck it said none...all of his vins match...

ijust1agame

highly illegal and even banned on some forums
sorry bout that.

autocheck is more accurate than carfax...carfax said my buddys teg was in 2 accidents and when we ran it on autocheck it said none...all of his vins match...

so carfax said he been in 2 accidents and on AUTOCHECK it said none?? hows autocheck more accurate then? he NEVER been in an accident?

easybake

I like food
so carfax said he been in 2 accidents and on AUTOCHECK it said none?? hows autocheck more accurate then? he NEVER been in an accident?

i think hes trying to say his car has never been in an accident...

heykosal

Angkorian
i mean, is he the only owner of this car? otherwise, how can you say it hasnt? one says yeah and one says no, you cant really determine which is correct. then again, carfax said my last integra was clean, but yet the paint on the outside of the fender was fresher than inside so you never know. i wouldnt really trust either, because carmax dealer told me once that even though every vehicle they sell has a clean carfax, sometimes things dont get reported and carfax doesnt know. say i hit a deer and fix the damage in my garage, how does carfax OR autocheck know this?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
heykosal said:
. say i hit a deer and fix the damage in my garage, how does carfax OR autocheck know this?
Exactly. You gotta have a good eye for these things. Look for body panel bolts that have been turned, check out all the welds, the frame, the serial numbers and search for bondo'ed bodywork